1. Enter the applicant name as follows.[First Name and Last Name followed by Initial (eg: Karthik Raja.K )].
2. Check the eligibility criteria before applying for the courses.
3. Enter the marks correctly in the order given in the 10th,+1,+2 mark sheet.
4. Enter the Community Carefully if wrongly entered that form will not be valid.
5. Kindly make sure that all the entries are filled correctly.
6. Wrongly filled in / incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
7. Linguistic minority students should fill in the Linguistic minority column compulsorily (Gujarathi-Vaishnav,Maheshwari,Agarwal).
8. Last date for submission of application will be 5 days from the date of publication of +2 Mark Sheet.
9. Selected merit list will be displayed in the college website.
10. If applying for more than one course separate applications have to be submitted.
11. Further communication regarding admission will be communicated to your registered email id only.
12. Kindly provide the contact no/email id of the applicant only.
13. Entering +2 marks mandatary. Marks is to be updated within 5 days using edit mode after the publication of +2 marks.
14. CBSE Students should only upload the correct subject with the marks.
Eligiblity Criteria : Physics,Maths,Chemistry,Computer Science