1. Enter the applicant name as follows.[First Name and Last Name followed by Initial (eg: Karthik Raja.K )].
2. Check the eligibility criteria before applying for the courses.
3. Enter the marks correctly in the order given in the +2 mark sheet.
4. Enter the Community Carefully if wrongly entered that form will not be valid.
5. Kindly make sure that all the entries are filled correctly.
6. Wrongly filled in / incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
7. Linguistic minority students should fill in the Linguistic minority column compulsorily (Gujarathi & Rajasthani).
8. Last date for submission of application will be 10 days from the date of publication of +2 results.
9. Selected merit list will be displayed in the college website.
10. IF APPLYING FOR MORE THAN ONE COURSE SEPARATE APPLICATIONS HAVE TO BE SUBMITTED.
11. There will be an interview for admission into B.SC Visual communication. Candidates are supposed to bring chart paper, stationary items and colours for the interview. Interview schedule will be announced on the website. Interview dates: 31-05-2018, 01-06-2018, 02-06-2018.
Note : Candidates must bring their portfolio (no soft copy) when they come for the interview.