INSTRUCTIONS for filling the application for the 2 year full – time program (M.Sc., Biochemistry)
Academic Year 2021-2022
1. Candidate who has passed in B.Sc. degree with 50% in any of Life Science Bachelor’s degree. Biochemistry /Biotechnology/ Microbiology / Biomedical Science / Bioinformatics / Biochemistry (Nanotechnology) / Chemistry / Life Sciences / Botany / Zoology/ Nutrition and dietetics as the main subject of this University or from any other University (recognized by the UGC) accepted as equivalent, is eligible for admission to the M.Sc. (Biochemistry) degree course.
1. Application form must be in the prescribed format only.
2. Application forms with errors, wrong entries; inadequate information etc will lead to disqualification.
3. Provide a contactable mobile number in the application form.
1. The admission committee will make preliminary evaluation of the application. Eligible candidates will be intimated for attending interview.
2.Further communication regarding admission will be communicate to your registered email id only.
At the time of admission (provisional) the following certificates must be produced in original.
If you don’t have any of these, bring a letter from the concerned authorities (College Principal or CoE) stating when the document will be available.
1. Degree/Provisional certificate of UG/PG.
2. Total consolidated mark list plus all individual mark sheet of UG degree.
3. Community certificate.
4. Transfer certificate.
5. Conduct certificate.
6. Other university students must produce eligibility certificate from University of Madras.
7. Health fitness certificate from Government authorized medical practitioners.
8. Sports/ Extracurricular /Co-curricular certificates if any.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION
1. The name of the student should be written first and after leaving space surname/ Initial should be written (As in UG Hall ticket) Eg: RAVI. B - JAGADISH MEHTA. K
2. If the students are awaiting results / marks for final year the column is to left blank
3. While calculating total marks and average marks secured, language marks should not be included.
1.Application cost is Rs.250.