INSTRUCTIONS for filling the application for the 2 year full – time MBA program
Academic Year 2023 - 2025
1. Candidates should posses an undergraduate degree (in any discipline) from a recognized university with a minimum of 60%, Final year students can also apply.
2. Applicants must have a valid recent MAT score, from the tests conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) (or) TANCET 2023 (or) CAT 2022.
1. Application form must be in the prescribed format only.
2. Application forms with errors, wrong entries; inadequate information etc will lead to disqualification.
1. The admission committee will make preliminary evaluation of the application. Eligible candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Dates for group discussion and Personal Interview will be posted on the websites from time to time.
2. List of candidates selected under management quota will be displayed on our website and also posted on our notice board in the School of Management.
3. Further communication regarding admission will be communicate to your registered email id only.
At the time of admission (provisional) the following certificates must be produced in original
1. Degree/Provisional certificate of UG/PG.
2. Total consolidated mark list plus all individual mark sheet of UG degree.
3. Community certificate.
4. Transfer certificate.
5. Conduct certificate.
6. CAT / MAT / TANCET recent score cards.
7. Other university students must produce eligibility certificate from University of Madras.
8. Health fitness certificate from Government authorized medical practitioners.
9. Sports/ Extracurricular /Co-curricular certificates if any.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION
1. The name of the student should be written first and after leaving space surname/ Initial should be written (As in UG Hall ticket) Eg: RAVI. B - JAGADISH MEHTA. K
2. If the students are awaiting results / marks for final year the column is to left blank
3. While calculating total marks and average marks secured, Language, English, Soft Skills, NME marks should not be included.
ONLINE PAYMENT : CREDIT CARD , INTERNET BANKING , QR CODE , UPI ID OPTIONS ONLY AVAILABLE -
(DEBIT CARD OPTION NOT AVAILABLE)
1.Application cost is Rs.2000.
For further details call : 044 - 23635104 /01 - Extn - 115, Mobile : +91 - 99521 15609,
or e-mail to: [email protected]