INSTRUCTIONS for filling the application for the 2 year full – time MBA program
Academic Year 2021 - 2023
1. Candidates should posses an undergraduate degree (in any discipline) from a recognized university with a minimum of 60%, Final year students can also apply.
2. Applicants must have a valid recent MAT score, from the tests conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) (or) TANCET 2021 (or) CAT 2020.
1. Application form must be in the prescribed format only.
2. Application forms with errors, wrong entries; inadequate information etc will lead to disqualification.
1. The admission committee will make preliminary evaluation of the application. Eligible candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Dates for group discussion and Personal Interview will be posted on the websites from time to time.
2. List of candidates selected under management quota will be displayed on our website and also posted on our notice board in the School of Management.
3. Further communication regarding admission will be communicate to your registered email id only.
At the time of admission (provisional) the following certificates must be produced in original
1. Degree/Provisional certificate of UG/PG.
2. Total consolidated mark list plus all individual mark sheet of UG degree.
3. Community certificate.
4. Transfer certificate.
5. Conduct certificate.
6. CAT / MAT / TANCET recent score cards.
7. Other university students must produce eligibility certificate from University of Madras.
8. Health fitness certificate from Government authorized medical practitioners.
9. Sports/ Extracurricular /Co-curricular certificates if any.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION
1. The name of the student should be written first and after leaving space surname/ Initial should be written (As in UG Hall ticket) Eg: RAVI. B - JAGADISH MEHTA. K
2. If the students are awaiting results / marks for final year the column is to left blank
3. While calculating total marks and average marks secured, Language, English, Soft Skills, NME marks should not be included.
4.Enrichment Programme offered by DGSoM
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants® (CIMA), founded in 1919, is the world’s leading and largest professional body of management accountants.
Together with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), we established the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation in 2012 to provide members with a new level of resources and recognition. Representing an influential network of more than 667,000 members and students in management and public accounting.https://www.cimaglobal.com/
The Institute of Analytics (IoA) is the Professional Body for Analytics and Data Science Professionals in UK and International. We provide pathways to a professional career in Analytics & Data Science though our qualifications, accredited programmes and courses that meet our standards.
The range of qualifications developed by IoA, the Global Body for Analytics, offers a progressive structure for your career development, from courses offering the ‘Fundamentals’ of Analytics & Data Science through to ‘Management’ and ‘Professional’ levels of understanding, requiring more advanced learning and assessment.
1.Application cost is Rs.1250.
For further details call : 044 - 23635104 /01 - Extn - 115, Mobile : +91 - 89390 29287,
or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org