Academic Year 2019 - 2020
1. A candidate who has passed bachelor's degree in any discipline (Arts/Science/Commerce/Engineering/Medical/Para Medical/Other Degrees) from University of Madras or from other university, accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto, is eligible for admission to this course.
1. Application form must be in the prescribed format only.
2. Application forms with errors, wrong entries; inadequate information etc will lead to disqualification.
1. Eligible candidates will be called for selection process.
2. It consists of Entrance test, Group discussion, and a Personal Interview. The entrance test is of Objective type. It would focus on General Knowledge, Test of English, Test of Reasoning, Numerical ability/Quantitative Aptitude, and Management. All the candidates should go through the process to be considered eligible for admission to M.A. (H.R.M).
3. Entrance & G.D dates will be posted soon in the website.
At the time of admission (provisional) the following certificates must be produced in original
1. Degree/Provisional certificate of UG/PG.
2. Total consolidated mark list plus all individual mark sheet of UG degree.
3. Community certificate.
4. Transfer certificate.
5. Conduct certificate.
6. Other university students must produce eligibility certificate from University of Madras.
7. Health fitness certificate from Government authorized medical practitioners.
8. Sports/ Extracurricular /Co-curricular certificates if any.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION
1. The name of the student should be written first and after leaving space surname/ Initial should be written (As in UG Hall ticket) Eg: RAVI. B - JAGADISH MEHTA. K
2. If the students are awaiting results / marks for final year the column is to left blank
3. The overall percentage should be calculated by including all the subjects studied in qualifying degree (Major, Allied, Project, Practicals, etc..) along with Languages.
1.Application cost is Rs.500.