Academic Year 2021-2022
Approved By AICTE
1. Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree.
2. Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level(*with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University).
3. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
4. Valid TANCET 2020 exam score conducted by Anna University.
NOTE:As per AICTE Approval Process Hand Book-Revised 2021-2022 (Appendix 1-Page No. 123) to join MCA Programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
1. Application form must be in the prescribed format only.
2. Application forms with errors, wrong entries; inadequate information etc will lead to disqualification.
1. Eligible candidates will be called for selection process. The selection process Dates will be posted on the websites from time to time.
2. Further communication regarding admission will be communicate to your registered email id only.
At the time of admission (provisional) the following certificates must be produced in original
1. Degree/Provisional certificate of UG/PG.
2. Total consolidated mark list plus all individual mark sheet of UG degree.
3. Community certificate.
4. Transfer certificate.
5. Conduct certificate.
6. Other university students must produce eligibility certificate from University of Madras.
7. Health fitness certificate from Government authorized medical practitioners.
8. Sports/ Extracurricular /Co-curricular certificates if any.
9. Original TANCET-MCA Score(March 2021 only eligible).
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION
1. The name of the student should be written first and after leaving space surname/ Initial should be written (As in UG Hall ticket) Eg: RAVI. B - JAGADISH MEHTA. K
2. If the students are awaiting results / marks for final year the column is to left blank
3. While calculating total marks and average marks secured, language marks should not be included.
1.Application cost is Rs.200.