INSTRUCTIONS for filling the application for the 2 year full – time M.A. (Economics) program
Academic Year 2020-2021
1. Pass in any undergraduate degree offered by any college or a university recongnized by the UGC.
1. Application form must be in the prescribed format only.
2. Application forms with errors, wrong entries; inadequate information etc will lead to disqualification.
1. The admission committee will make preliminary evaluation of the application. Eligible candidates will be called for Group Discussion and final interview. Dates for group discussion and interview will be posted on the websites from time to time.
2. Further communication regarding admission will be communicate to your registered email id only.
At the time of admission (provisional) the following certificates must be produced in original
1. Degree/Provisional certificate of UG/PG.
2. Total consolidated mark list plus all individual mark sheet of UG degree.
3. Community certificate.
4. Transfer certificate.
5. Conduct certificate.
6. Other university students must produce eligibility certificate from University of Madras.
7. Health fitness certificate from Government authorized medical practitioners.
8. Sports/ Extracurricular /Co-curricular certificates if any.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION
1. The name of the student should be written first and after leaving space surname/ Initial should be written (As in UG Hall ticket) Eg: RAVI. B - JAGADISH MEHTA. K
2. If the students are awaiting results / marks for final year the column is to left blank
3. While calculating total marks and average marks secured, language marks should not be included.
1.Application cost is Rs.200.