1. Enter your 12th Std Registration Number and Date of Birth as given in the application.
2. Then enter the verification code and then press the login button given below.
3. Now you will be redirected to the personal and academic detail page.
4. In the personal and academic detail page please check the +2 Group Code which your given in the registration page.
5. Please ensure that all information provided is correct, then Click the ‘SUBMIT’. button
6. After submitting your application(s) successfully you will be redirected to Application Download page. There you can download your Applications for your reference.
7. Don’t send hard copy of filled in applications to the institution.
8. For applying application Tamilnadu stateboard student Click Here
9. For applying application CBSE student Click Here
10. For applying application Otherbaord student Click Here
1. Enter the applicant name as follows.[First Name and Last Name followed by Initial (eg: Karthik Raja.K )].
2. Enter the marks correctly in the order given in the 10th,+1,+2 mark sheet.
3. Enter the Community Carefully if wrongly entered that form will not be valid.
4. Kindly make sure that all the entries are filled correctly.
5. Wrongly filled in / incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
6. Linguistic minority students should fill in the Linguistic minority column compulsorily (Gujarathi-Vaishnav,Maheshwari,Agarwal)
7. The last date for submission of application will be 10 days from the date of +2 result publication.
8. Selected merit list will be displayed in the college website.
9. Further communication regarding admission will be communicated to you by registered email id or SMS (Please check your spam folder also).
10. Kindly provide the contact no/email id of the applicant only.
11. Enter your EMIS id clearly(for EMIS id contact your school).
SC/ST Students should provide digital community certificate at the time of admission